Chukwunenye Microfinance is one of the leading Microfinance banks in Nnewi, Anambra State of Nigeria. It was founded by the Catholic Bishop of Nnewi - Most Rev. Hilary Odili Paul Okeke with diversified shareholding from the general public. The Bank was originally registered as United Orumba Community Bank Ltd which was incorporated in Nigeria on 11th October 1994 and subsequently commenced operations with CBN provisional license No. 0732. It was acquired and named Chukwunenye Community Bank Ltd in 2005 and commenced operations in that name in July 2005. It later converted to a Microfinance Bank on 29th October 2007, and finally licensed to operate with that name on February 15, 2008 with license No. 255095. Its registered office used to be at Catholic Cathedral Premises, Nnobi Road, Nnewi but now at 35 Nnobi Road beside the Cathedral Premises.
Its statement is “To provide high quality financial services to the people with unrivalled dedication and integrity” with the Vision of being “a unique financial institution that serves the people with concern, care and commitment”. Its authorized share capital is N150,000,000.00 at N1.00 per share with N105,853,758 paid up. The unit share price presently stands at N1.20 per share. As a Microfinance Bank, it offers such products & services as:
- Current Account - Savings Account
- Fixed Deposit Account - Daily Savings ‘Isusu’ Account
- Salary Account - Salary Advance Scheme
- Xmas Savings - Children’s Education Finance
- Domestic Money Transfer - Business Advisory Services
- Loan/Overdraft Facilities - Target Project Savings Account
- Chukwunenye Thrift Credit ‘CTC’ - Asset Acquisition /Loan, etc.
E-mail us with: email@example.com.